Lot of news today on the Julie Corey front:
- Corey’s boyfriend Alex Dion claims he thought the baby was his.
- So did his family.
- Police have not charged Dion with anything.
- Corey is fighting extradition from New Hampshire back to Massachusetts.
- The DNA test on the baby found with Corey and Dion is being fast-tracked.
- Multiple sources report that Corey had changed her alleged due to date from late June to early July, and continually found reasons to go to Ob-Gyn appointments without Dion or family members.
- Attorney Louis Aloise has been appointed to represent Corey, who is expected to face an extradition hearing at the end of August
The latest AP report: