Services for Ralph Moberly will be held at the First Unitarian Church on Main Street, next to the old courthouse, at 11am this Saturday, April 5. There will be an open, all day celebration of his life at Ralph’s for the rest of the day.
- Daily Worcesteria’s initial coverage and discussion of Ralph’s death
- Scott McLennan’s article in the Telegram
- Ralph’s official obituary
- Wormtown Taxi’s take
- Worcester Magazine’s 2003 cover story on “Ralph’s without Ralph“
- Ralph’s MySpace page
- Guest Book on Legacy.com
- The Telegram comments section
- Volcano Boy forum discussion of Ralph
- The Noise Board Boston’s forums
Ralph Moberly, the founder of Ralph’s and the man responsible for reopening the Corner Lunch, has passed away from a heart attack. This is sad, sad news for Worcester; Ralph was, as much as anyone, responsible for the creation of “Wormtown.”
We’ll update with more information as it becomes available.